FX 5200 nVidia ---need drivers

Discussion in 'Software' started by nVidiaForce, Oct 7, 2007.

1. nVidiaForce

nVidiaForce Private E-2

I need some to tell where i can download all of this hardware driver especialy the s video i cant use it,, plz plz plz help me i beg !

2. Colemanguy

Colemanguy MajorGeek

nvidia.com and select the options that reflect your situtaon in the driver download.

3. tunered

tunered MajorGeek

4. nVidiaForce

nVidiaForce Private E-2

ok now look what problem i have when i put the graphic card with out the driver im able to use the s video when i put the drivers i cant use the s video.... i dont know where to download a control panel for the graphic card i tryed nvida.com but i cant download.... or where can i get the program all i have is the driver...but i need a program i think to bee able to use the s video thing

5. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

What is exact make and model of the graphic card, yep I know its an Nvidia chip on it but many manufacturers ( Gainward, XFX etc etc ) custom build their cards and to get full functionality from all the ports, you will need their specific driver over the generic Nvidia ones.

Visit their support page to get last known driver for the card model, if you dont know the cards manufacturer then download this http://majorgeeks.com/download4181.html and in the Display > PCI / AGP Video list it should tell you the makers name, if not it will mean checking for any names on the card itself, if their are any.

6. nVidiaForce

nVidiaForce Private E-2

Ty i got wat i need

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds