Game windows open reduced/images small

Discussion in 'Software' started by yoro, Dec 4, 2006.

1. yoro

yoro Private E-2

I not a big "gamer"... just internet Spades, Hearts, Checkers, etc.
    Yesterday, suddenly the windows started opening reduced in size, and the cards, etc. are so tiny I can hardly see them.
    I've spent the last twentyfour hours in my control panel trying to reset everything on my computer, I've scanned with everything I've got on the computer from Norton to Ad-aware,etc.; I've scan online with Symantec, Trend Micro, Stinger, until I'm blue in the face. I have Windows XP and just downloaded the new Explorer 7. I am clueless as to why I've suddenly got reduced window size and images and text so small I need a magnifying glass.

2. eyeblazin

eyeblazin Private First Class

Did you recently install any new hardware? A video card maybe or change your desktop resolutions? Right click on the desktop and got to properties. Then go to settings tab and move the resolution slider to the left a notch at a time until you find setting you like.

3. yoro

yoro Private E-2

Ah, that was the problem... I had to increase my resolution for a particular website inorder to be able to read it correctly. I've moved my resolution back to it's original setting, and everything is visually as it should be now. Thanks.
    P.S. That's one spooky clown image...

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds