Gamepad Issue

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by shattered_silence, May 26, 2005.

1. shattered_silence

shattered_silence Private E-2

what's up all i have a microsoft sidewinder gamepad pro i have the software installed for this hardware and when i go to play america's army when i get in the game the gamepad moves down and to the left on it's own and i don't know how to fix this issue if anyone knows anything about this please help thanks all what would cause it to move on it's own

2. MellowMan

MellowMan First Sergeant

have you tried calibrating it with the contol panel?

3. shattered_silence

yea and that didn't help. i don't know what it could be i had the problem once before with UT and someone helped me fix it but i don't remember how.

4. shattered_silence

i tried calibrating the controller then testing it in my control panel everything worked fine then when i get back into my game the samething the controller still moves on it's own down and to the left could this be a binding problem with in the game and if so how whould you fix it cause i tried running ut and it does it in unrealtournament i can't remeber how the last person helped me with this i know it can be fixed i think

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds