Gateway DX4200 XP drivers

Discussion in 'Software' started by ackering, Mar 26, 2009.

1. ackering

ackering Private E-2

I have a dx4200 but need xp drivers. Please help. Attached is my everest report

Attached Files:

2. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

:wave Welcome to Major Geeks! :major
    I went to the Gateway download page for your PC (click this link ) and downloaded a few random drivers, unzipped 'em, and looked at what was there. Of the 3 or 4 I downloaded, all of 'em have XP support. You may have to install the drivers through the Device Manager/Hardware Wizard (click this link for a basic how-to), but I'd say the 32bit Vista drivers at the Gateway site will work.
    :-D
    Let us know how it goes or if you have any issues.

(btw- I see that you asked about 'Driver Agent' in a different thread; Driver Agent is a paid program that you'd download and install; it scans your PC and then downloads the drivers for you; in my opinion, it is borderline malware/spyware, but it apparently worked for the user in the other thread)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds