Gateway Laptop DVD/CD drive - Help!

Discussion in 'Software' started by Irishbabe59, Apr 17, 2010.

1. Irishbabe59

Irishbabe59 Private E-2

:) I have posted my Gateway laptop for Sale. Bought last Sept. and many problems with the DVD/CD drive. Many yelling matches with Gateway and finally they replace it. Now, since I posted the sale of the laptop, I haven't had but one or two small problems; but I don't trust it! I thought by posting on this site and only this site would be more give me some help, suggestions, etc. And, it has. I thank all of you that so far have tried to help me and for all your kindness. I am going to attempt to load Word x7 on tonight. :cry Fingers crossed please?

2. GCWesq

GCWesq MajorGeek

'Iev ogt ym ifgnres rcsosed ofr oy.u

3. Irishbabe59

Irishbabe59 Private E-2

??????????????:-o:confused

4. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

Rearrange the letters and punctuation marks and it says "I've got my fingers crossed for you."

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds