gateway M305 repair manual

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by juice, Jun 22, 2009.

1. juice

juice Private E-2

Does anybody know where i can get the repair manual with re assembly included. i took my Laptop apart awhile ago and i just repaired the power jack but now i can't remember how to put it back together./ any help would be great I tried ecrapusa.com but when i didn't get the link i emailed them and the said it was "undergoing updates" and refunded my money. I think it was a scam so any help would be appreciated.

2. thesmokingun

thesmokingun MajorGeek

what kind of laptop is it? ahh, nvm, its the subject of your post....

I would think that if they refunded your money, then it's probably not a scam.
    http://support.gateway.com/s/Manuals/Mobile/9525411.pdf

as for your initial problem, which isn't in the manual, try doing web searches for specifics, and usually there are alot of websites that have some sort of tutorial on how to remove/replace laptop components. There might even be the same or similar model as yours being used.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2009
  3. juice

juice Private E-2

Thanks for the info. But i finally got it all back together and it works even with the dozen or so screws i have leftover yea l look for the walk-troughs but it was my power jack that was broke and after sundering a new one i couldn't find anything. Thanks again though

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds