Geekolicious Scores

Discussion in 'Software' started by DukOfURL, May 13, 2009.

1. DukOfURL

DukOfURL Private E-2

I check MG about every day to see what wondrous new apps are available. I use the Geekolicious ratings if needed to choose between two similar apps.

I wonder if the Wizards Of MG can make two changes.

1. Post the current scores on the main page beside the program.

2. Provide a field for the raters to enter their findings rather than just a number, what they liked or didn't like about the software. I might not mind, for example, if a rater gave something a 4.0 if the reason was some peculiar hardware they had.

Thanks.

2. evilfantasy

evilfantasy Malware Fighter

I think the standard answer to this question is that the ratings system will not change. Reason(s) being is that ratings can easily be abused, falsified etc. The way they are now keeps that from happening.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds