General question on file ext and CC cleaner.

Discussion in 'Software' started by ccn, Oct 30, 2013.

1. ccn

ccn Private E-2

Hi folks, my first question is about CC cleaner and why it shows the following screenshots with chrome even after just cleaning .

For some reason when i try to add additional screenshots with valid file ext's it just replaces the one i previously uploaded but doesn't add to it.

Attached Files:

2. Ken3

Ken3 MajorGeek

My $.05 - on CCleaner, apparently each browser's design/architecture handles the Internet Cache differently. I can run CCleaner with IE open and will not get this dialog. Someone here more knowledgeable than I probably can explain the difference in more detail, or you can ask at the Piriform Forums. :)

3. ccn

ccn Private E-2

Thanks Ken, that makes sense , i just didn't know if that was normal or not.

I will add a screenshot to this new post and ask about the file ext , is this type of file ext normal to find after cleaning ?

Thank you , and if anybody knows why i can't add additional attachments because it continues to just delete the previous one i would appreciate it .

They are all valid file ext's.

Attached Files:

4. mdonah

mdonah Major Geek Extraordinaire

When you're running CCleaner's Registry Cleaner, you need to run it a few times until all of the issues are fixed. I've had to run it as many as 5 times to clean up all the Registry errors.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds