Generals: Zero Hour

Discussion in 'Software' started by fleppen, Oct 2, 2003.

1. fleppen

fleppen Gumshoe

just got done playing this game, damn this is good game, the generals modes are very very good though I do believe the King Raptors are too powerfull :D

2. DrJonez

DrJonez Private E-2

I'm enjoying this too, but I think the ground force generals completely own the air force/WMD ones. The latter barely get anything for ground troops, and while they can wreak havoc on your base they can't do squat when a platoon of tanks shows up at their front door.

One word: MOAB :D

I'm really curious to see how these guys stack up against just playing the standard USA, China or GLA teams as well.

3. fleppen

fleppen Gumshoe

while that is true, the Air/WMD Generals have better defense and don't underestimate the efficiency of humvees filled with Missile Defenders and 1 Pathfinder combined with camouflaged Comanche attack helicopters :)

4. DrJonez

DrJonez Private E-2

Yeah, but a battlemaster costs 800 to make. A humvee is 500, plus the cost of the tow missle upgrade, and missle guys are 300 or so a piece. A fully loaded humvee is 2000 as opposed to a battlemaster costing only 800.

Who wants to play btw? :D

5. fleppen

fleppen Gumshoe

TOW missile upgrade isn;t necessary ;)

besides, the comanches rock :)

6. Cashy

Cashy Private First Class

I just got it today, will see how I go. Some of these new units look cool.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds