1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Get Me The Geeks!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Matacumbie, Sep 9, 2007.

1. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Sounds interesting Steve, do they once broadcast have a live streaming version of this programme as me not get 60mins in UK?
  3. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

Don't know. I was looking back to see if some of past episodes are offered.

4. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

All I can find under Watch Now is little 1 and 2 minute teasers. Got a 45 second one on the Geeks.

5. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

6. Clark_Kent

Clark_Kent MajorGeek

Hey i just watch it it was pretty good you can see it all on the link provided
    by Matacumbie.
  7. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

It's on right now in the East Coast
  8. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

OMG. My tech support guy, Danny, wears a turbin. ;)

9. LauraR

haha...pretty funny.

Before I came here to MGs, I felt pretty knowledgable and geeky. After coming here, I felt like you all were speaking geek and I was clueless (it's gotten better though :D). After watching that and realizing I have done everything they talked about successfully at least twice (including setting up and hooking up my entire entertainment system w/ LCD and hi def), I don't feel quite so clueless anymore. :)
  10. Mimsy

Mimsy Superior Imperial Queen of the MG Games Forum

Quote of the month, right here:
    Ruling the world would interfere with playing with my computer and beating my new videogame. Just give me my money and my toys, and leave me alone. :major
  11. LauraR

I loved that! It's so true
  12. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

Have no interest in power... WTF? Bump the CPU voltage, crank up the RAM voltage and let's see if it will OC!:D