getting my revenge...

Discussion in 'Software' started by mr_flea, Jul 13, 2004.

1. mr_flea

mr_flea First Sergeant

I have been ressurrected with a low ping, coming back to seek revenge on all who have dominated me in video games :D:D:D

I'm only on the high speed line for a little while though...

2. ICeMaN

ICeMaN Master Sergeant

And what games would those be? If i have em, I'm down :D

3. mr_flea

mr_flea First Sergeant

all i have here is stuff that doesn't require cd's. Tribes, Unreal Tournament 2004 demo (can get other versions if I need to), and Battlefield 1942 weapons of ww2 demo

4. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

You need more games...

5. mr_flea

mr_flea First Sergeant

All of my cd's are at home... (i have ut 2004 non demo, bf 1942, and a bunch of others)

6. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

I don't care how low your ping is.. you're still my biatch! :)

7. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

lmao funny funny funny

8. mr_flea

mr_flea First Sergeant

Whatever you want to believe... :p

Come and die Kodo........ muhuhahahahahahahahahahaha

9. Snuffles

Snuffles Private First Class

I will take all of you down in ANY form of the Battlefield series, cept maybe galctic conquest, haven't really played that one....

10. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

I suck at battlefield, im more of a Half Life player. I can frag anyone here 100 times. lol :p

Gotta love the classix

11. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

see,that's why I liked TRIBES so much. DIdn't matter who had the most kills. so long as you did your job and the team won, then that was that. All these other games TRY to promote REAL team play but everyone's a bloody hero..

12. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

I agree, but if your playing 1v1 it can be quite fun. Or a LAN party. Thats why I like playing capture the flag on almost all the games I own such as Unreal Tournament and Halo. That adds a lot of fun to the game.

13. Snuffles

I could never get down the jetpack stuff from tribes... gave up after an hour, got the game for like 2 bucks new. Ah well, nothin like fraggin from an Apache. ^_^

14. Snuffles

Hey, NeoNemesis, isn't the corner of CompUSA the Mac department? Does this mean there is someone else here that doesn't cringe at the idea of a good computer that has an interface and wasn't directly ripped off of something else.

15. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

definitely the other corner :-(

16. Snuffles

Ah right, you prefer the unoriginal, buggy, pirated machine. Ah well. Just thought I would see.
    ^_^

Last edited: Jul 14, 2004
  17. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

Never been much of a mac lover. It's always been IBM format for me. I guess I could also be talking about the other two corners which house the games :).

18. Snuffles

Yeah, thats the problem, no one has ever been much of a mac fan. That must be why mac users represent like what, 4 percent of the market share. Oh well, just never forget who had the first 64 bit processor. ^_^

19. mr_flea

mr_flea First Sergeant

filthy thread hijackers.... ;)

20. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

Yes but how many of us out there are really utilizing the whole 64 bits? :p

21. Snuffles

::Shifts eyes right, then left:: Hehehe, what on earth are you talking about. I've never seen this thread in my life. I do like your sig though. Just proves my point...er... the point that I would have made but didn't since I have never seen this thread in my life. OH GOD, I SWEAR I DIDN'T INHALE!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Jul 14, 2004

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds