Ghost 2003 help

Discussion in 'Software' started by BigJohnStud, Mar 17, 2007.

1. BigJohnStud

BigJohnStud Private E-2

OK. I've used older versions of ghost with no problem. I just got and tried 2003 and have 2 problems/questions. 1) 2003 apparently doesn't like usb 1.1. So how can I run it in it's little virtual dos drive when all I have are usb ports????confused Besides getting some funky adapter for the com port or something. 2) I went to run 2003 on a laptop and all seemed well, except that the image size was sooooo huge it would have taken 20 cd's. The most I ever had to use on older ghost editions was 3 cd's, and those were full images with plenty of software. Any help would be great as I don't want to think I wasted my time OR money!!:major

2. cr.Gena

cr.Gena Private First Class

the only thing I may do for you is to lift your post up in the forum.
    besides, symantec has a 30-day money back guarantee, so you may take your money back if you purchased the program not long ago.
    also, try to use True Image instead. It works with usb 1.1 as well as 2.0 and I have never had anu problems with the backup archive size. You may not to pay immediately, the trial version allows to test all backup features.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds