Gmail Mail Fetcher - Whoops!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by DoryDee, Jun 10, 2010.

1. DoryDee

DoryDee Private E-2

Hi! Ohh please help me. I did something stupid.

I was trying to import a contact list from another local email system on to gmail, and accidentally I set up mail fetcher. So here's the problem! All of the messages from that other email system have been moved to gmail and I need to send them back. Can you please suggest to me how I should them back?! Is there a way that I can save the messages and then load them back on to her computer? Is forwarding them back the best option? Her system doesn't seem to have a PoP Import/Exporter.....

I so appreciate your help!

:cry (P.S. This is my new boss's email system that I just emptied).. GOOD GOD!

2. itmortiz

itmortiz Corporal

I can't understand very well your problem.

But im guessing you did something in Gmail account and sent all e-mails to each other?

Please specify a bit because my english isn't so good or your description of the problem isn't good.

3. DoryDee

DoryDee Private E-2

Haha! I thought I was pretty clear.

Gmail has a "MAIL FETCHER" system that I accidentally set up with another person's account on another email provider. So all that mail in their inbox, came over in to the GMAIL inbox. When I tried to take all of that mail and send it back to its rightful home, I couldn't. Here's my problem.
    :-D

4. itmortiz

itmortiz Corporal

Ok, read this from google community:

http://www.googlecommunity.com/forum/gmail-forum/35199-import-export-mail-one-gmail-account-another.html

Tell us if solved you problem.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds