GoDaddy.com

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by eric06, Jul 11, 2005.

1. eric06

eric06 Sergeant Major

all right, so i am building a website for a client, and they are using GoDaddy.com for their hosting. i am using dreamweaver MX, and i can't get it to upload the pages i make for it, i have already set up the FTP account, it connects, but doesn't display the new page when i visit it on the web with firefox. anyone used GoDaddy.com before? thanks.

2. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

if the domain was recently transferred to godaddy or was just created as in just purchased using godaddy, then there is about a 72 hour waiting period before the domain is active and proliferated on the net.

3. eric06

eric06 Sergeant Major

they bought it back in april, and just got me some content to put on it. i now got it on the server, but it won't display, i keep getting a 403 error when i go to the domain. thanks for responding kodo.

4. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

403 is a http forbidden error. Are you sure you're typing in the proper url?

5. eric06

eric06 Sergeant Major

yeah i have the correct url, but i think i deleted a neccesary file from the server, i have a e-mail sent to them explaining the problem, hopefully they can fix it.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds