Goggle Chrome Access

Discussion in 'Software' started by JoeU, Mar 17, 2016.

1. JoeU

JoeU Private E-2

Two days ago I ran the free version of CCleaner on files and registry and I also ran the free version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. Now I can't open Goggle Chrome. This is on my desktop with Win10 Version 1511.
    Any clue as to what happened and what the fix is?

2. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

You did save the registry changes before you had CCleaner clean, correct?
    If so, restore that registry.
    Malwarebytes allows you to see what is quarantined. You can remove any item that it is there and restore it to the way it was.

Nick T likes this.
  3. Nick T

Nick T MajorGeek

Just to add to plodr's expert advice, those so called registry errors really will have no impact on the performance of your computer. Unless you uninstall lots of programs and the "errors" just seem to bother you being there, they really are harmless and can be ignored.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds