Going to buy this. Your thoughts?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by steve_f, Jan 18, 2005.

1. steve_f

steve_f Private E-2

hey, i am probably going to buy THIS

please leave your feedback on it (good or bad)

2. skipper

skipper Private E-2

interesting..i guess if you got the money and like that kind of stuff..go for it dood=)

3. eric06

eric06 Sergeant Major

from all the reviews it looks good. its up to you though if you want it or not.

4. ~Pyrate~

~Pyrate~ MajorGeek

im not sure of that particular model ... but a review of one said the battery life is very short and it heats up very hot, the reviewer said so hot it was too hot to hold ... again I don't think it was the same model or even manufacturer(read the article 1 1/2 yrs ago) ... also if you have to convert your movies into whatever format the player needs that can take 4-5 even 10+ hours on a slow computer (some computers are too slow no matter how patient you are) ... mine can do a 2 pass conversion in 2 hours ... i would prefer a portable DVD player that could play alot of different formats(mp3, mpeg, etc), i couldn't recommend one ... but if you really want the HDD and record features and you have the money ... go for it

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds