Good headphones, but not break the bank.

Discussion in 'Software' started by motc7, Nov 10, 2010.

1. motc7

motc7 Vice Admiral (Starfleet)

I use my iPhone as an MP3 player obviously, but the default headphones suck frankly.

I tried replacing them with some JVC one's about 3 months ago, and already there is a rattle in my ear where the tweeter is broke.

What I need are headphones with a long cord, one's that won't fall out, and will pickup the bass in music and thump it out.

2. Mimsy

Mimsy Superior Imperial Queen of the MG Games Forum

Does this help? :) I have the Sony buds on the list, and I'm very happy with them. They handle the bass in my metal albums very well, and are comfortable to wear for hours.

3. sikvik

sikvik Corporal Karma

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

How muach is your limit $$$ wise?

My options are Bose (I have these and they are superb) but also are Skullcandy ones.

5. Speculant

Speculant The Confused One

Skullcandy headphones are great, and the lifetime warranty is awesome. I recommend either the Titan or the FMJ.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds