Good ol Norton Antivirus! Help!

Discussion in 'Software' started by Flader, Oct 15, 2004.

1. Flader

Flader Private E-2

Hey im having a problem with my Norton Antivirus 2004 Professional edition. When I go to install I get an error message that reads "Setup Error, The installation encountered an error and was unable to complete the installation."
    The message pops up right as its about to start copying files. Please help! Oh and I have tried the solutions from the symantec website that pertain to this problem. Alot of help they were!

2. celebration.of.being

celebration.of.being Private First Class

I got the norton 2004 help file in acrobat format..if u want me to send that to u..u can ask for it. and i wud suggest u to download solo antivirus trial version..and scan ur pc with that..u may be having some virus struck up on ur machine.. :rolleyes: ...anyways that is a gr8 antivirus and many a times has helped me to detect viruses that norton misses.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2004
  3. Flader

Flader Private E-2

Thanks alot for the advice! I PM'ed you with my email!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds