Google Chrome Annoying Problem

Discussion in 'Software' started by Trollsama, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Trollsama

Trollsama Private E-2

I recently installed wireless adapter in my pc and after the installation i immediately notice this problem

When i use Google Chrome and read for few seconds heres what happen

[​IMG]

after few seconds of reading or typing message

[​IMG]

Google chrome seems to be idle and you have to click again any where to continue typing and scrolling.. I cant explain it very well coz english is not really my language..

It is like this... when i read the scrolling stops and you have to click any where inside the browser to gain control again..

When typing i loose control and hear (xp beeping) telling me than im not typing and i have to click back to the browser...

Its really annoying. Im currently scanning my pc using malwarebytes and avast later hope it can fix it.

Help will be very very much appreciated! TIA

Last edited: Jun 24, 2012
  2. Trollsama

Trollsama Private E-2

This is how it looks

(Windows XP) open your google chrome then click on the time on the system tray. Notice what happen to your google chrome try pressing keys and scrolling.. thats what i mean.. you need to click google chrome again..

It happens almost every 10 sec and its really annoying specially when im typing and reading i need to click again and again

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds