graph in excell\

Discussion in 'Software' started by watchntv, Apr 23, 2014.

1. watchntv

watchntv Private E-2

Can someone tell me how show me a page that can help me make a graph in ecel?
    I want to make a graph for my dad or
    weight
    date
    blood sugar

I want the X axis to be the date
    Y axis to be his weight and above each point I want to type in his weight

I have no idea how to use excell
    I keep typing my data and it puts it in a graph with x and Y values I don't know where they come from!

2. watchntv

watchntv Private E-2

OK so I figured it ot myself, I am using a scatter plotting and It works out pretty dang well

Now, since no one had time to help me(I'll just believe that;)) how do I thank myself?

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Cool that you worked it out for yourself, sadly I was not online when you asked the question as I use Excel in work a lot and have similar templates for medical data that could have been edited to help you.

but also do always look at Microsoft Office Templates site as they have loads of great templates that you can use out of the box or edit slightly to your needs.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/blood-pressure-and-glucose-tracker-TC103107635.aspx

and main template site here http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/?CTT=97 can use Office and NEW file to search the templates from inside Office 2010 upwards

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds