Graphics/Photos Viewing In Microsoft Word 2002

Discussion in 'Software' started by mattgod69, Dec 2, 2004.

1. mattgod69

mattgod69 Private E-2

I have a strange problem with MS Word 2002. Any graphics, text box borders and prohotgraphs are not shown in word (although they can all be seen in print preview until you zoom in when they disappear). I am of course in Page layout mode as they are not viewable anyway in normal mode. I can also view them if I put the cursor at the bottom of the photo or graphic and click return. The object then appears, but if I scroll down and back up it is gone again. They used to be shown and working perfectly when I got the PC and I am wondering if this is an SP2 issue or an Office SP3 issue.

I have tried the usual fixes, including deleting Normal.dot, detect and repair, uninstalling and reinstalling (cleaning registry between using EasyCleaner) etc. Nothing seems to change and the problem is still there. I am getting no error messages whatsoever with word and apart from this little problem it is functioning perfectly.

I think I really need to do a complete and I mean complete uninstall of Word 2002 and then reinstall. The only problem is I do not know which files of folders to delete!!!

Any help, tips or advice would be greatly appreciated as this is driving me insane!

Matt

2. Corporal Punishment

Corporal Punishment Administrator Staff Member

Can you see it in "print layout view"?

3. darkhorizon

darkhorizon Private First Class

yeah, the same thing happened to me, with win xp SP2, and office 2k3, but i had the problem pre-SP2

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds