GTA "weres the flight school"?

Discussion in 'Software' started by HeLp_Me, Nov 4, 2004.

1. HeLp_Me

HeLp_Me Private E-2

can any1 help me find out were the flight school is iv heard its in LARDENT MEDDOWS of los santos but can't find it can any1 help me out plz reply! ;)

2. Omegamerc

Omegamerc MajorGeek

if you put a car against the airport wall and jump over you can fly the plane w/o a liscence; eventually once you have accumulated enuff XP in it it will tell you in a pop up "continue flying to gain a pilots liscence"

3. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

Hi,
    I was checking my book and its listed as a mission, so my assumption is that it is about halfway into the game and you will be told to go there. As Omega said, you can jump the wall too. Some places are too high, grab an ambulance, van or truck. The jet ALONE is well worth flying. Only problem... need the map, if you go into the no fly zone, military jets will shoot you down, but its worth it to do that too :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds