guess who

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by tonyhale, Jul 2, 2009.

1. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

ahhh don't be modest Mims... you'd knock spots offa me with hardware or networking and lots of other stuff too :p

2. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Or eyes like a Sh*t house rat as we say here :-D

3. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

If you thought it hurt before, that was child's play compared to what we can do... I guarantee, it won't be funny.
    [​IMG]

4. Mimsy

Mimsy Superior Imperial Queen of the MG Games Forum

...and with that you crossed the line from funny into pathetic territory. I think a couple of the guys who tried to pick me up just before closing when I was bartending on campus a few years ago are in there somewhere as well.

5. Kestrel13!

agreed... he needs that cold shower badly

6. Mimsy

NO! Now everyone's going to come ask me about networking and I know nothing about it! :eek

7. Kestrel13!

oops LOL

8. Phantom

Phantom Brigadier Britches

Yeah, mine doesn't either, strangely enough....;)

9. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Aaaww. Thanks, ladies. That's real decent of you. You can give my portion to Tony and Jack. They deserve it far more than I do. I'm a gentleman. Those other two aren't, they need to be shown that you two extraordinary ladies are fair and decent and very merciful. Long live Mimsy and TeeCee and their methods of 'education' Fawn. Grovel. Please don't hurt me. Can I go now?

10. tonyhale

tonyhale Lounge Lizard No.2

Joey the creep

11. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Oh ! What a creep Joey an there's me thinking you where a good old northern lad who could take it on the chin like a man, that takes the biscuit you just got a gold in the lifetime acheivments for grovelling :puke:puke!!!!!!

12. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Hey Mimsy its a good job you can take a joke.

P.S Had a good nights sleep and I've taken that cold shower now :-D

13. tonyhale

tonyhale Lounge Lizard No.2

Don't know a lot about smilies, wonder if there's a snake's belly one for J.O.T.S

14. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Will have a dig about for one ! ;)

15. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Thanks, boys. I didn't get where I am today by not kissing bottom. Any sycophantic activities, I'm the right dude for the gig. Flattery is my best friend. In time, you'll come to learn it's better to kow tow to the sisters here than vex them. So two fingers to the two stooges. Enjoy your agony. :-D

16. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Love you too Joey i know where to come to when i'm in the mucky stuff with the babes again, NOT rolleyes.

17. Mimsy

You may leave... *makes regally magnanimous dismissive gesture* You may consider yourself lucky to escape... this time. [​IMG]

Well, it helps if the joke is funny... :p

18. PapaDuke

PapaDuke Master Sergeant

Did I miss something? :confused

19. Kestrel13!

you always do LOL

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds