Half-Life

Discussion in 'Software' started by Bruce_wX, Aug 7, 2005.

1. Bruce_wX

Bruce_wX Private E-2

I just bought half-life from ebgames used, and they didn't provide a cd-key, how can I get one?

2. ACE 256

ACE 256 MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Overclocking Expe

This is a question that has some legal problems...And its a bit of a shaky subject for the mods here too ( rightly soo ) Id say call valve...

3. Omegamerc

Omegamerc MajorGeek

id go curse at EB games for shafting you like that.

4. Bruce_wX

Bruce_wX Private E-2

both of those are really good ideas, what is the number, im having touble with thier site, and i dont feel like driving all the way to the mall of georgia to cuss someone out... id cuss out the manager, not the girl at the register(she's kinda hot)b/c its not her fault. or maybe it is i dunno.

5. Omegamerc

Omegamerc MajorGeek

ebgames.com , go to store locator and insert your zipcode, you should get a listing of their locations and telephone #, talk to the manager directly (i used to work for EB) if he gives you crap just ask for his employee # and corporate HQ number, they'll crap their pants instantly.

6. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

go to ebgames, return it, get another one, problem solved.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds