1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy Birthday Hitest

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by joffa, Aug 12, 2017 at 3:43 PM.

1. joffa

joffa Major Geek's Official Birthday Announcer

Happy birthday hitest and I hope you enjoy the day :D
    Just to be different, I thought why not have a 60th birthday BBQ so I found you a BBQ cake :D
    [​IMG]

and what goes with a BBQ better than a few bourbon and cokes so I grabbed a slab of Jim Beam Devil's Cut ;)
    [​IMG]
    Best wishes for your birthday and the coming year. I hope you can make your 60th a really memorable occasion by celebrating with family and friends ....all the best :D
    Cheers
    joffa:cool:

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Happy B'day!!

3. katkat

katkat Major kittykat

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HITEST

4. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

Happy Birthday hitest. :)
    I do hope you have a great weekend for your big occasion. :cool:

5. legalsuit

legalsuit MajorGeek

Ah rats, had I known sooner, would've brought you back chocolate cake from the Festival today...hope you had a great B'day!

Cheers

LS