Happy Birthday Sgt. Tibbs

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by joffa, Apr 9, 2017.

1. joffa

joffa Major Geek's Official Birthday Announcer

Happy birthday Beth and I hope you have many more :D
    I hope you like chocolate and strawberries.......... I think it is low calorie ;)
    [​IMG]
    Best wishes and have fun celebrating with family and friends :D
    Cheers
    joffa:cool:

2. Anon-9aee479f8f

Anon-9aee479f8f Anonymized

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SGT. TIBBS

3. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Happy B'day, Beth!!!

4. crookedbandit

crookedbandit Sergeant

wait...wait ..hold the phone....how many cakes do you get ?? (lol) you made one ,now Joffa gives you one ......well I guess you need all the energy you can get in the cold country.....just dont eat 'em all up in one day.....
    anyway.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YA !!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Mimsy

Mimsy Superior Imperial Queen of the MG Games Forum

Happy birthday!! :)

Clearly that cake is low in calories.Everyone knows there's no fat in sugar.

6. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Happy Birthday, Beth!

7. Sgt. Tibbs

Sgt. Tibbs Ultra Geek

Thank you! I did my party Sunday, so today was pretty low key. I figure it's a good day when you never have to actually get dressed or put on shoes, and I've just changed out of my pajamas into clean pajamas. :D

I do like chocolate and strawberries! That cake is beautiful!

8. Imandy Mann

Imandy Mann MajorGeekolicious

Can't give you a gift over this orderwire, but can give you an idea. If you really like pajamas, PajamaGram.com and PajamaJeans.com are both good to check out. PJGram's has hoodie/footies for winter (the feet come off) and nice matched sets for every season. PJeans has nice selections that you can't even tell they are pj's. Can be worn everywhere. Even can find for him her kids and pets. Oh yeah - Happy Birthday too!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds