Hardware Firewall Testing

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by SmithGordo, Dec 7, 2013.

1. SmithGordo

SmithGordo Private E-2

Hey People i was wondering if there someone that can test my firewall i really like to know if i set it up the right way a firewall is as good as you set it up to be, i have done all the crap online test online lie grc and all them test online i been looking online and you have to pay all this crazy money witch i do not have 3000 to to test on my firewall the firewall i have is a TZ-215 Sonicwall Router it not you home basic router... http://www.sonicwall.com/us/en/products/TZ-215.html. it a really good firewall if you ask me now and then the router will freez up this is due to something that is not right in protocols Rules Policies etc etc so there for it shuts down all internet to your Lan computers till you reboot it. Its done this to me twice but othere then ists great. but i really looking for someone that can put it to the test make sure its 100% working. what is the point of a firewall if its not set up right lol.. so let me know

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds