Have a mouse mystery for all

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by wildone47, Sep 16, 2006.

1. wildone47

wildone47 Private E-2

I hope someone can open some info. for me on this one I have searched the MS knowledge base and can find nothing, symptoms just recently started it's down to mouse or video but have run the nvidia fx5200 with several types of mouse and no issues till my logitech started to hang up and open pop ups and lock up and double-click on it's own. I removed that driver and installed my old dell MS mouse and same problem, removed all links to logitech out of the registry and same problem. I purchased a new Belkin wireless it will not even see it with the ps2 adapter or usb hook up so am using the dell and dealing with the double click and temp hangs or mouse lag. I have no spyware I can remove at the registry level on my own or with hijack this, no virus that I can find with any program that has scanned. I was thinking the ps2 port or onboard controller but same issue with a usb. I'm out of ideas other than buy a new video card but have not had any issue with the fx5200 and logitech mouse for a year. Any Ideas ? Thanks.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds