HDD Jumper Settings Help Please

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Chunky_Monkey, Dec 31, 2004.

1. Chunky_Monkey

Chunky_Monkey Private E-2

I have an 80 GB MDT(Magnetic Data Technologies) and im trying to access the files on it. I have two SATA drives and the drive im trying to access is IDE...I was told i want to make it cable select....anyway the jumper settings aren't on the drive...and i've even looked at their main site www.mdtglobal.com but I can't figure out which setting is CS....could someone please help me out?

2. ~Pyrate~

~Pyrate~ MajorGeek

if that drive is the ONLY ide drive in your system it should be set as single ... at least that's usually the way you would set a HDD up that is on it's own cable, regardless of other drives on other channels ... the site you gave says either no jumper or 4 to 6

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds