help a blind man

Discussion in 'Software' started by goldfish, Mar 23, 2003.

1. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

tch im so silly. i managed to change my refresh rate to 72Hz with multires, and now i cant get into the computer. Ive logged in and im at the desktop, can anyone give me keyboard shortcuts to change my refresh rate back to somthing like 65 hz, or down at least, so i can set it myself.

TIA! :)

2. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

Oh yea and this is in XPHome

Nah, i can see everything in safe mode, but unfortunatley cant seem to be able to change any driver settings (since they arnt loaded). I just need a squence of keystrokes starting from the desktop to get me to the refresh rate box and lowwer it. i tried doing it with a win98 machine but it wasnt the same. I kinda need someone with XP home to tell me how to do it.

Thanks anyway AS :)

3. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

ah, no worries!
    Booted in safe mode, worked out the keystrokes from that :D

they are :
    (from desktop)
    Right Click
    press r
    tab x4
    enter
    tab x5
    Right arrow x2
    tab x2
    up x1 or 2 or 3
    enter
    tabx3 enter

4. snakefoot

snakefoot Sergeant Major

Blind Fury 2 now starring Goldfish

Hehehe blind fighting with the computer :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds