Help - Free Agent Message Topic Order/Dates Reversed

Discussion in 'Software' started by 20Valve, Dec 29, 2003.

1. 20Valve

20Valve Sergeant

I recently reinstalled Free Agent. If I remember, there was way to arrange the topics so that he newest topics were first. Here is what is going on -

When I have the message window open I click "Date." It tells me that the free version does not support this. SO, after clicking around a bit and not finding a solution, I agree to the free trial just to see if that is the problem. Well, when I click the "date" button at the top of the menu it aranges them from oldest to newest. It seems that is the only way to arrange them.

How can I arrange topics from newest to oldest?

Thanks.

2. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

no offense, but I think you answered your own question.. ;)

3. Wisewiz

Wisewiz Apprentice's Sorcerer

Well, the obvious thing to try (now that you've got the trial version) is ...

Close the program;
    Open the program;
    If the Date order is still Oldest to Newest, click the Date column header button. As Mr. K pointed out (I think), "It seems that is the only way to arrange them" seems to answer the question.

Let us know. And may your dates be ordered correctly in 2004.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds