Help getting an Xbox 360 controller to work with Fable: The Lost Chapters

Discussion in 'Software' started by Spock96, Dec 27, 2013.

1. Spock96

Spock96 Major Geek 'Spocky'

Morning everyone,

I recently picked up Fable: The Lost Chapters off Steam but then came to the realization that it did not support a controller, ( because it came out before the Xbox 360 did), so I'm looking for a 3rd party application that will let me track the keys to an Xbox controller (Only wired controller I have). I'd tried Pinnacle Game Profiler, but I had issues with the installation, Xpadder is not free, and I've been looking into JoyToKey, but, at least to me, it appears to just let you control the mouse with a controller. I can't use a keyboard and mouse to play the game due to some physical limitations, that is why I'm looking for the 3rd party application.

Thanks,
    Spock96

2. indyattic

indyattic Corporal

I have used this guide to use my xBox 360 controller to play Nintendo games on an emulator. I did spring for the $10 copy of xPadder though.

But looking at that, they have it running in a rudimentary fashion before they get to the XPadder steps.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds