Help on Linksys Router

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by misty113, Aug 26, 2004.

1. misty113

misty113 Private E-2

I'm not certain if the router is my problem but for last yr. or more I was able to access a shop online site with no problem. Over the weekend we had to change from our old Linksys router to the new wireless Linksys 4 port router and since I cannot access that website.
    I am still able to access everything else except that site. I have checked with our Internet provider and they see no reason for my problem, I have called the site's Customer Service desk and they state they are still getting orders from my city, Las Vegas but I cannot get online.
    Any suggestions?
    As I said I am able to get into my bank online site, our very secure Military sites and other shopping sites I have dealt with just not this one site.
    Any help or direction you can give me would be so appreciated.

2. TheDoug

TheDoug MajorGeek

Cleared your browser cache (deleted Temporary Internet Files in IE) recently? Try that first.

3. misty113

misty113 Private E-2

I did that first thing. I have tried everything. I was told to even reinstall my browser but I refuse to do that as everything is working except that site.

4. MamboSepian

MamboSepian Private E-2

Reset your Linksys router, three ways. In the Back and press on reset for 30 seconds. Take it off online by un-plugging it for 30 seconds. The other thing is go to your router interface "192.168.1.1" and go to status or where the DHCP is then press on "DHCP release" and afterwards press on DHCP renew.

5. MamboSepian

MamboSepian Private E-2

And dont forget, Linksys offers 24/7 tech support regardless of warraty

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds