help on running a kids game

Discussion in 'Software' started by joking1970, Apr 3, 2008.

1. joking1970

joking1970 Private E-2

I have a three disk set of games puppy love,pony love, and kitty love.....It is compatible for win98 on up.....I installed allthree into my computer and only one plays...The other two when you double click the icon to start, they boot up and the a warning comes up that says my video drivers are not up to date...I have gone through my drivers with windows wizard and it says they are up to date...I am running xp home...Can anyone tell me what the deal is, and/or a solution?

2. joking1970

joking1970 Private E-2

I am looking in the properties and there is a devise detect file in the program, could I delete it out?

3. hugh750

hugh750 MajorGeek

Try running those game in compatibilty mode, just right click on there icons and select compatiblity tab, then select windows 98 mode.

4. amandacharlie

amandacharlie Private E-2

Kidzstore.com has really Cool math games and Monster High Dress up Games for girls. Little boys just love the assortment of Train Games.

monster high dressup

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds