Help!! Software For Modem To Stay On Line At Restart ?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Xtrail, Sep 26, 2004.

1. Xtrail

Xtrail Private E-2

Does anybody know of software that will make your modem stay on-line when you have to restart your computer to finish software installations etc. When you restart the link is broken and you have to redial to get back on the net. Quite OK but you have to pay for a new call everytime you do this which is costly in my country.

2. bigbazza

bigbazza R.I.P. 14/12/2011 - Good Onya Geek

Xtrail, I doubt if such a program exists. What most people do is download whatever programs you wish to install BUT install them after you have logged off. Don't install while you are still on-line. Should solve your problem. Bazza

PS: We are all intrigued, what country are you in? Baz
    ===

3. Xtrail

Xtrail Private E-2

Hi Bigbazza. I live in the sunny country called South Africa known for the most expensive telephone network in the world.

4. YooperLady

YooperLady Private First Class

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds