HELP! TV sound suddenly stopped for no reason!

Discussion in 'Software' started by jacknscoob, Aug 26, 2012.

1. jacknscoob

jacknscoob Corporal

Hi Guys

Help!!! TV's sounds has suddenly gone and we were sitting on the sofa. We dont think it is the connections and we have checked all of those.

Turned it off and on again. It is connected to a PVR and we have checked the TV without the PVR.

It is a Panasonic Viera TH-P42S10A. Could it be as simple as something on the remote pressed. I know it may be difficult for someone to come up with the answer but you guys have helped me with everything else :)

Lookin for help as it is as nearly as bad as if my laptop stopping working:cry Well as a quarter as bad ;)

Thanks

2. jacknscoob

jacknscoob Corporal

Hi Guys

The problem has been fixed and I thought I owed it to any other divvys like me out there (not people who normally go on this site,) but who may have come across this problem.

It was the volume button on the PVR remote, I know panic over.

I can take it on the chin like a real woman, yes dur me ;) But I never knew there was volume on it!:-D

:wave

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds