HELP... What program to open .FLA file??

Discussion in 'Software' started by Monkey2Man, Sep 24, 2006.

1. Monkey2Man

Monkey2Man Private E-2

Greetings,

Not sure where to start this thread....

I am trying to open source files for my site with an extension of .FLA and when I click or right click on it I get the "open with" dialog. What program would open this type of file???

I am using Windows Me with IE 5.5

Any suggestions much appreciated....

I thank you in advance,

M2M

2. TheDoug

TheDoug MajorGeek

3. Monkey2Man

Monkey2Man Private E-2

Thanks TheDoug,

I downloaded the latest MM Flash Player and rebooted . The download did not give me the option to specify where to download. I am still getting the open with dialog and adobe flash player is not in it. I select "other" to search and I do not see the DL. I check adobe, macromedia, program files... nothing.. How can I find it???

4. Toni_1947

Toni_1947 Command Sergeant Major

HI!
    You do not have the program needed to open the file.

5. mag00

mag00 Sergeant

.fla is a working file for flash, doubt it would play with anythiing other than the flash developement software. and if it was not saved compatable to older flash, only the new flash 8 may be able to open it.

What do you need to do with it?

If you post a direct link to it , maybe someoneone willing to publish it for you and send it in an email back to you., I am on slower than slow dial so I really can't, plus if it is a flash file with some harmfull script, I would't want to open it on my pc, and would use my mac (not connected at this time.)

6. mag00

mag00 Sergeant

LOL told you I was on slow dial up

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds