HELP! Wild Tangent Error !

Discussion in 'Software' started by Shadowskater, Nov 16, 2004.

1. Shadowskater

Shadowskater Private E-2

Ok well i guess i had wild tangent installed on my comp, then my spybot remover, said it was bad to it removed it and i guess it just took out a bad file and wild tangent is still there, but it isnt its not on the add or remove programs... so i guess its just on the aplications that run when i start the computer, bc everytime i start my computer i get this error, i will insernt a image! PLZ HELP~~ thx so much in advance!

[​IMG]

2. ThisChick

ThisChick Corporal

Why don't u just install the wild tangent driver or game again...Next time you run spybot again Don't Delete the Wild Tangent dirver dlls or .exe extentions....The only reason spybot picks it up is beacuse Tangent needs some info your so it could update the game but it's no big deal, they won't try to still your credit card # and stuff.....

3. Shadowskater

Shadowskater Private E-2

naw i just want to remove the regedit item or seomthing that makes it load on start up! how do i do that?

4. TheDoug

TheDoug MajorGeek

Look in: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

and: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

and remove any keys that reference WildTangent-- carefully.

5. Shadowskater

Shadowskater Private E-2

Why didnt i think of that! THX SO MUCH!!! great job! worked!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds