help with avira messing with software

Discussion in 'Software' started by AleksisMichael, Jun 4, 2012.

1. AleksisMichael

AleksisMichael Private E-2

my laptop has been wroking fantasticly but i was a bit worried about the potential of soemthign goin wrong eventualy with nothing more then malware bites so i looked around noticed avira installed it and tried a full check and it apparently reset my permissions or osemthong on windows 7

the core programs for interacting with the sony software like vaio care and vaio gate, which basicly is a convenient set of short cuts that now dont work i suppose i would have been better off doing osmething else obviously but is their a quick way to undue the fixes

if my system restore didnt seem to have any info befor i installed this? i dont konw if it got wiped or what but it also screwed up my recycling bin and now my recycling bin asks to be deleted and start from scratch but i loathe to delete it caus i may need whatever is in their corrupted or not and a few other programs like audible downloader stoped workin properly etc.... so if its just permissins that got messed up could someone walk me throug hit and it its something more could i have help their thanks, ummm

vaio sonoy is the brand win 7 64

if more info needed il share it etc thanks i deleted avira after i couldnt find a way to deal with it in reseting program setings from the system restore not appanretly having a proper back up to use etc :/

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds