Help with Bluetooth headset

Discussion in 'Software' started by Artha_Penn, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Artha_Penn

Artha_Penn Private E-2

JuJust got a small 15 dollar headset for use with my ps3, and what do I know...as soon as i get home and set everything down, I can't find my instructions anywhere. I know I brought em in, but I still can't find em. What I need to know is how to sync my bluetooth headset to my ps3. I dunno how to put this one in pairing mode. I don't even know the brand it is.. the model number is HT1A515HS/7- though that could be the model of the charger. not sure. All i know is the headset is small, black, and hs the word "Bluetooth" below the big square button. looking at it from that angle it has two other buttons on the left of the device. It's driving me nuts that I can't figure this out.

2. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

There will be a code to allow your i phone to secure the bluetooth,
    Do you have this code??

If you do then this may help (it can not hurt to try it anyway)but if not we really need a make or model to go any further.

http://www.ehow.com/how_4829630_set-up-bluetooth-iphone.html

P.S. The number you gave appears to be the charger and all i can find are Chinese websites that have no information regarding the bluetooth device.

3. Artha_Penn

Artha_Penn Private E-2

First off, I have no Iphone, I have a bluetooth headset, small and black with the word bluetooth on it. not sure the brand cause it's not marked. All the serial numbers I have was the one I gave. coudl just be for the charger and I know thats all you could find, as I have looked myself. I dunno where the paper is, thats why i am asking on here. @_@.

4. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

5. Artha_Penn

Artha_Penn Private E-2

There is nowhere on the headset to plug a cable into. It just charges and the cable is plugged into the base of the charger.

6. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

If the headset is charged then turn on your ps3 and put the dongle in then in the settings look if it can see the bluetooth.

In the settings on the ps3 there may be a "search" function that could find your headset if it does you should then have an option to "sync or connect".

I realize this info is a little vague but without the makers name it is difficult other than to generalize.

7. Artha_Penn

Artha_Penn Private E-2

No kidding, i know most of the instructions tell me to pair it, but i do not know how to get it into pairing mode, as i cannot find the piece of paper that came with the thing. I had it when i brought it home. came in, sat down, and it is now gone, now that i need it, and I've looked EVERYWHERE for that paper. :( So I can't tell when it's in sync mode, or how exactly to get it there for that. My bluetooth devices aren't finding it.

8. Artha_Penn

Artha_Penn Private E-2

9. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

Congratulations i am glad you got there.:dancer

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds