help with BSoD.. bad_pool_header

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by arowen, Feb 21, 2005.

1. arowen

arowen Private E-2

i need help with BSoD.. bad_pool_header with stop command 0000019

ive tried searching microsoft for help with this but all the files that come up are for operating systems diff than mine etc etc.. to where they dont apply to my situation

i havent installed new drivers... new hardware etc... nothing in the past month and this started happening last few days

can ne1 help me out here.. ive googled and microsoft searched out this problem and still cant figure out whats going on

the boys here at majorgeeks usually do a good job helping so help a poor guy out!!!

thx alot as usual!
    ~anthony

my psu is a 430 'true' antec.. which will hold its own incase u were going to state the obvious that its my psu.. so look beyond that plz

2. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

3. arowen

arowen Private E-2

thx alot goldfish for that link to that post... very informative

im going to give it a whirl myself but if i come into some problems ill shoot ya a PM then

thx alot!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds