Help With Cambridge Soundworks DTT2200 Speakers

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Equinoxz, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Equinoxz

Equinoxz Private E-2

Before anyone says anything i know theses speakers are old but i just got them for free from a relative and would like help to install them.

I have plugged everything in in the right hold and have got 2 of the 5 speakers working but the rest don't seem to work. I'm running on XP.

I have tried looking on Google for ages to find a solution but nothing has come up. I suspect it may be something to do with my drivers but I really don't know what I'm on about when it comes to them, I don't even know how to see what drivers I have.

Please can someone help or point me in the right direction?

Many thanks!

2. satrow

satrow Major Geek Extraordinaire

Welcome to the forum :)

Which of the speakers is working?

What PC, motherboard and soundcard are you using?

3. Equinoxz

Equinoxz Private E-2

4. Equinoxz

Equinoxz Private E-2

Don't worry! Install a new driver for my soundcard and all is well, Yipee!

5. satrow

satrow Major Geek Extraordinaire

Drivers and the soundcard settings installed in Control panel usually fix this problem.

EDIT: good to hear it.

6. Equinoxz

Equinoxz Private E-2

Thanks for the help anyway :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds