Help with dreamweaver

Discussion in 'Software' started by mcadam, Feb 11, 2005.

1. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

OK goldy got me going with dreamweaver from a template which i very much appreciated, but I'd like to know how to start a fresh simple site on dreamweaver, just so i know how to do it myself. Would quite like to have a left side frame with a top frame design too :)

2. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

3. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

What kind of a site do you want? 2 columns?

For ease, I'd make a table 1 row high and 2 columns using Insert Table (well, actually I'd write out the code for it... but meh :p ) Use H1/H2 to format headings (with the property inspector). and use <p> to format paragraphs.

And dang, for the love of all things web designy, please don't use a frameset. Please!

4. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

What's wrong with the framsets??!!!!!!

Just want something really simple at the moment, and eventually take it further with more detail etc.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds