help with dvdshrink

Discussion in 'Software' started by amfranklin, Dec 12, 2005.

1. amfranklin

amfranklin Private E-2

I just got a computer that is capable of burning dvd's and I want to know exactly how to use this program on my computer . Sorry if this is a dumb question but I am somewhat computer illiterate . I also want to know if this program will burn the dvd's that are supposed to be unburnable, rented and Disney .

2. Mada_Milty

Mada_Milty MajorGeek

DVD shrink is a great app for compressing existing disc images. Unfortunately, it is no longer updated, so I find that it fails on ripping on many discs, and it does not burn them.

DVDFab Decrypter apparently does a good job of ripping the images.

DVD Decrypter will burn them for you.

3. earl white

earl white Private E-2

hello man follow what milty said that man knows what hes talking about ive had some problems with dvd shrink not wanting to ripp a dvd and its like he said their is noupdates for it any more so go with the dvdfab decrypter and dvd encrypter

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds