Help with "IN CD" program for CDRW recording

Discussion in 'Software' started by Mack, Sep 15, 2004.

1. Mack

Mack Private E-2

I just installed a LiteOn CDRW on my computer and tried to us it's program called "In CD" which is supposed to allow you to use a CD-R or RW disk just like a hard drive. That is, you are supposed to be able to make folders, drag and drop files, etc. then leave it open for additonal use at a later time. Very much like HP's DLA (Drive Letter Access) program. Problem is that the program opens and starts to "format" your disk so it can be used but at the end of the formatting I get a windows error message and the program shuts down. The shortcut is even removed from my systems tray. I think it might be a compatability problem with Win XP. Was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and knows of a workaround or different program I can use. Thanks for the help. Mack

System: P-3 933, 512 Ram, WinXPhomeSP1

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

3. Mack

Mack Private E-2

Halo,
    Thanks for the suggestion. I'll give it a try. Mack

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds