help with password cracking... please.

Discussion in 'Software' started by thisangelicrage, Jul 6, 2005.

1. thisangelicrage

thisangelicrage Private E-2

i am hoping someone here can help me. i'm not a major geek, i suck with computers... pcs especially. but i really need some help.

years ago i registered an aol instant messenger account, and i registered it under some made-up e-mail address.... at the time thinking that i didn't want anymore activation emails, and junk mail. but at the time it didn't occur to me that i would need to have this be legit in the future.

so overtime i changed my password once or twice but i always used the "save password" feature. and one day after my computer froze up a few times when i signed on the password was no longer saved.... and i couldn't remember what it was.

so i went to use the forgotten password feature... and realized my mistake.

there are a few reasons, but i really need to get the password to that account. it's very important to me.

so i am curious about password cracker programs. i was wondering if maybe someone here could point me in the right direction... i need to find a password cracker that will work, and isn't too big, and isn't a zip file.... and is free.

or if anyone who may be reading this has such a program and would be willing to crack my password for me... i would be very grateful and willing to make any sort of exchange for the favor... i don't have paypal or anything else... but i am honorable and would definitely send someone a few bucks for helping me out!

so... any thoughts, help, or advice would be VERY MUCH appreciated... post here.... or email me at nowenteringbatcountry@hotmail.com

thanks!
    -lauren

and i am very sorry... i'm sure to you all i could possibly be the bane of life itself and i'm a computer idiot... but i'm way out of my league here... i'm a video editor/photoshop junkie.. i'm in way over my head.

2. Anon-068c403e2d

Anon-068c403e2d Anonymized

Using a password cracker on aim server will be illegal,but if the password is encrypted in your registry)(in your computer) some software might help.

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

4. bigbazza

bigbazza R.I.P. 14/12/2011 - Good Onya Geek

Prove your bonafides to AOL and they will probably help. Bazza

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds