Help with Roxio's RecordNow Music Lab 10 Premier

Discussion in 'Software' started by blueberrymouse, Aug 2, 2013.

1. blueberrymouse

blueberrymouse Private E-2

I need help with Roxio's RecordNow Music Lab 10 Premier. When I make an exact copy of a music CD, the first few seconds of playback is all distorted. The rest of the copy is fine. The original is OK when I copy it to my external hard drive.
    I've tried to contact Roxio all I get is the web page runaround. RecordNow came on the computer when I bought it. It's a Pavillian a450n. When the hard drive died, I lost the original RecordNow program. It was great. I never had a problem with it. I purchased the new one online (because they said they could not find any record of registering the original program.

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

Just as a test what happens if you copy the same music CD using CDBurnerXP (works will all Windows versions from XP upwards) and burn at a slow speed.

Personally burning Music CDs can be an artform and majority of the time you need a PC that is quick or to devote all the time to the burning so no surfing the net or other tasks as the burn process is going along,

At times some 3rd party software can cause issues like Anti-Virus etc, so disable those to test if they are the cause of the problem with your app.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds