Help with RunOnce Issue

Discussion in 'Software' started by dwm8888, Aug 4, 2008.

1. dwm8888

dwm8888 Private E-2

Hello,

I am currenty working on making an image, and as part of this image i have written several vbscripts that i need to run, i have these set in sysprep and have checked to make sure that they are in the runonce registry directory but they do not run.

In one of these scripts is to set the first user to login as a local admin. If if try to run the scripts manualy i can so i know that it is not a permissions issue. And if i run the script to make them a local admin by hand it works and when they relog they have admin powers and then the rest of the scripts in the registry will run as expected but not until I make the user an administrator by running the script manually. Any help in desciphering what i am doing wrong, or why the registry for RunOnce is not working would be great.

*Edit*
    This includes the sysprep guirunonce and an indipendant registry key that i have tryed injecting with a script.
    *Edit*

Thank you all in advance for your help with this matter.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2008

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds