Help with sound distorting.

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Effect, Dec 31, 2011.

1. Effect

Effect Private E-2

Not sure if this is the right forum to post on but here is the problem. So i installed a new motherboard, processor, and memory and now my sound is kinda like high pitch and just sounds weird was just wondering if i could have hooked something up wrong or the drivers are not working or what.Also the sound worked for a little bit and then i was playing WOW and it crashed then the sound went back to sounding weird again. Everest report attached not sure what else you might need to look at to help me resolve this problem just let me know. Thank you.

Attached Files:

2. Tueur

Tueur Sergeant Major

is it wierd when using logitech headset or normal speakers?

3. Effect

Effect Private E-2

Just my headset my regular speakers work fine. Don't know wether its because it plugs in using usb and my regular speakers don't but my mouse and keyboard work fine and they are usb plugins also.I used the disk and installed the realtek hd drivers wasn't sure if maybe that is conflicting with anything if that tells you anything.

4. Tueur

Tueur Sergeant Major

Its nothing to do with the realtech card. your usb headset has its own soundcard built in. it is basicall a usb external sound cardin the head phones. Have a look for new drivers from the logitech webdite. also make sure your sound is being routed to your headset in control panel->sound

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds