help with video card fan speed

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by arowen, Nov 29, 2004.

1. arowen

arowen Private E-2

help with video card fan speed, is there a way that i can turn up the speed of the fan on the gcard without having an external fan speed controller(like a zalman fan speed controller).. ie is there a prog that will allow me to increase the rpms of the fan??

ive got the leadtek 6800 gt on the way.. fan speed is slower to reduce noise.. my case is a tornado therefore i would like to increase performance with this card by increasing the rpms to increase the cfms.... can this be done without the external fan controller??

thx so much boys!

2. arowen

arowen Private E-2

i posted around at a few other sites and eventually got my answer....

rivatuner can do it under the power user settings(changes reg settings..)

so yes it can be done with that utility if any1 else was wanting to know this!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds